|Google Chrome Settings|
Note: By resorting default settings, all browsing data and save password will be erased from Google Chrome. Before doing this trick, make sure you've already synced all browser data.
How to restore Google Chrome default browser settings:
1. Close the Google Chrome browser, if it is running.
2. Go to Start menu, search for Run and open it. Or find it out from the Start menu, All programs, Accessories.
3. Type the following line according to the OS in the run box.
%LOCALAPPDATA%\Google\Chrome\User Data\ (in Windows 8/7/Vista)
%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\ (in Windows Xp). And hit Enter.
|Run location to get it|
4. There is a folder named Default and this folder contains all the current settings.
5. Rename the Default folder to Default.old.
|Rename Default folder|
6. Now lunch the Google Chrome.
See, all the original settings are restored. A new folder "Default" will be created and it will hold all settings for now.
You may also interested in:
- Disable Google Chrome Update in Windows 7/Vista/xp
- Speed-up Internet Connection in Windows 7/vista/xp